DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be part of the IHI Digital Marketing team responsible for working on awesome integrated marketing projects for Technology companies. This will include developing and implementing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns – that incorporate web, mobile, email, social media and partner co-marketing. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst with a passion for new technologies and an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Interact with large F1000 customers to deliver integrated marketing programs.
- Works with the IHI and customer team to build a go to market strategy. Perform competitive analysis. Identifies opportunities for innovating new marketing ideas.
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver the program.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Manage the email nurture campaign process, including planning, content creation, segmentation, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights and optimization recommendations.
- Analyze nurture campaign results including audience, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates and conversion.
- Facilitates communication within and across the project team(s) and customers. Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the Project Plan, in order to align the stakeholders and team members.
- 1+ year of professional working experience with Technology, Retail or Agencies on digital marketing projects.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects involving cross-functional project teams within schedule.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Outstanding documentation, presentation, organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills; able to anticipate technical and project barriers and adjust approach based on research and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to customize presentations to a given target audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Slack, Asana, etc.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
- Bachelors Degree in liberal arts, economics, business, communications, computer science or engineering